Upcoming Election Dates:
June 28, 2022 Primary Election
2022 Petition packet information Independent & New Party Candidates 2022 Candidates Guide 2022 Election & Campaign Finance Calendar Economic Interest Statement EIS definitions Objections to Petitions - Agenda
November 8, 2022 General Election
Click the Voter Look-up button to request or track your vote by mail ballot.
Vote By Mail ApplicationView/Print Vote By Mail Application
Military and Overseas Voters
Thanks to the new Federal MOVE Act, it is now easier than ever for military families and overseas citizens to vote. Click the button below to access the Federal Voting Assistance Program site, where you can complete, print and sign a downloadable registration and vote by mail ballot request form.Military and Overseas Vote by Mail Ballot
To become a write-in candidate, you must file a “Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In” form with the County Clerk at least 61 days prior to an election.
If an objection to a candidate’s nominating papers or petitions for an office is sustained after the 61st day before the election, he or she can file a notarized declaration of intent to be a write-in candidate for that office with the County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to the election.
Write-in votes for candidates who file this form will be counted.View/Print Write-In Candidate Form
To be a pollwatcher you must:
- Be registered to vote in Illinois
- Have valid credentials from the Williamson County Clerk’s Office
- Have separate credentials issued for each voting site selected to observe
- Pollwatchers are required to surrender their credentials at the polls and sign the Pollwatcher Register
If you are a candidate and have questions or concerns please call our office.
Williamson County Clerk
407 North Monroe Street, Suite 119 Marion, IL 62959
Phone: 618-998-2110 or 618-998-2112
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Contact Us
(To open click on the colored links below)
- Notice of Election
- Sample Ballot: Republican or Democrat
- Early Voting Information and Hours
- Polling Place Listing
- Precinct Map
- Republican Precinct Committeepersons
- Democrat Precinct Committeepersons
- Illinois State Board of Elections
- Find your District/Official
- Schedule for processing Vote By Mail Ballots