Upcoming Election Dates:
April 6, 2021 - Consolidated Election SAMPLE BALLOT
Click the Voter Look-up button to request or track your vote by mail ballot.
Vote By Mail Application
Military and Overseas Voters
Thanks to the new Federal MOVE Act, it is now easier than ever for military families and overseas citizens to vote. Click the button below to access the Federal Voting Assistance Program site, where you can complete, print and sign a downloadable registration and vote by mail ballot request form.Military and Overseas Vote by Mail Ballot
To become a write-in candidate, you must file a “Declaration of Intent to be a Write-In” form with the County Clerk at least 61 days prior to an election.
If an objection to a candidate’s nominating papers or petitions for an office is sustained after the 61st day before the election, he or she can file a notarized declaration of intent to be a write-in candidate for that office with the County Clerk no later than 7 days prior to the election.
Write-in votes for candidates who file this form will be counted.View/Print Write-In Candidate Form
To be a pollwatcher you must:
- Be registered to vote in Illinois
- Have valid credentials from the Williamson County Clerk’s Office
- Have separate credentials issued for each voting site selected to observe
- Pollwatchers are required to surrender their credentials at the polls and sign the Pollwatcher Register
If you are a candidate and have questions or concerns please call our office.
Williamson County Clerk
407 North Monroe Street, Suite 119 Marion, IL 62959
Phone: 618-998-2110 or 618-998-2112
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Contact Us
(To open click on the colored links below)
- Notice of Election
- Sample Ballot
- Early Voting Information and Hours
- Polling Place Listing
- Precinct Map
- Republican Precinct Committeemen
- Democrat Precinct Committeemen
- Illinois State Board of Elections
- Find your District/Official
- Nursing Home Order
- Nursing Home Complaint
- Schedule for processing Vote By Mail Ballots