Travis Emery-County Engineer email@example.com
Williamson County Highway Department
1817 N. Court St.
Marion, IL 62959
Phone: (618) 998-2145
Fax: (618) 998-1500
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Our mission is to serve the taxpayers of Williamson County with the best service possible yet to be prudent with their tax dollars. We strive to build and maintain all the county roads to be the best and the safest.
- Driveway Culvert Installations
- Design Construction and Maintenance of Bridges
- Mowing ROW
- Keeping ROW Clear/Clean of Vegetation
- Ditch Drainage Control
- Design, Construction and Maintenance of Roads (640 miles)
- Snow & Ice Removal
- Oil & Chip Maintenance
- Pothole & Surface Repair
- Road Signs-New and Maintenance on Existing Signs
- Subdivision Ordinances
- Utility Permits
- Heavy/Wide Load Limit Permits
- Mowing Policy
- Snow Removal Policy
Cost of Culvert Installations
Prices include culvert, rock, and installation by the WCHD. We now accept credit cards for culvert installation and road permits.
Questions concerning additional pricing please call 998-2145.