On this page you will find links to benefits, policies, union contracts, etc., for Williamson County employees and retirees as well as required postings.
407 N Monroe, Suite 220
Marion, IL 62959
Phone: (618) 998-2136 Ext. 1140
Fax: (618) 997-4221
Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)FMLA Policy
Please click HERE to obtain the most recent FMLA forms available by the United States Department of Labor. Please remember when choosing your form that there are two different forms. One is for the employee and the other is for the employee's family member to which they need to care for.
Please Note: The following downloadable files are public documents either generated or associated with the Williamson County Government. The documents are provided in PDF format which requires PDF reader software in order to view, you will need the latest version of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
Employment Application and Handbook
Please Note: Each Elected/Appointed Official post vacancies as needed within their respective offices or as indicated in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
In accordance with PA 07-0609, the following compensation reports are posted:
Williamson County Government's
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- FOP, Williamson County Lodge No. 197 – Deputy Bargaining Unit
- AFSCME – Corrections Officers, Bailiffs, Court Security Officers and Sheriff’s Clerk
- AFSCME – Assessor’s Office, Coroner Secretary and Highway Secretary
- Operating Engineers Local 318 – Williamson County Highway Department
- Operating Engineers Local 318 – Animal Control Department
- Laborers’ Local 773 – Circuit Clerk Employees - Addendum to Laborers' Circuit Clerk Contract
- Laborers’ Local 773 – States Attorney (Support Staff)
- Laborers’ Local 773 – Assistant State’s Attorney Bargaining Unit